If you have a business then you probably have some sort of task or project management app to help you stay productive. Your customers are probably creating some of those tasks you’re trying manage. With Zapier, you can create Zaps that automatically create new tasks in your favourite task or project management app when a new ticket is created or assigned to you.
Zapier can connect hundreds of apps with Snappy. Here are some of our favourite productivity apps to connect to Snappy.
ProjectManager.com is a simple yet powerful online project management tool that enables you and your team to plan, track, monitor and report on your projects in real-time.
- Create new tasks to a project
- Add a new issue to a project
- Create product issues when a user reports a bug
- Assign development or operational tasks to staff
Trello is team collaboration tool that employs boards, lists, and cards so you can organize anything and everything to keep your projects on task.
- Turn a ticket in Snappy into a card
- Start a new list from a Snappy ticket
- Create a new board from a Snappy ticket
- Track new customer requests
- Start a new list to deal with a ticket from a customer
- Set up a new board to discuss a ticket from a customer
Google Sheets is the new Google Spreadsheets software. Sheets also allows you to collaborate with others in real time.
- Add a new row to a spreadsheet
- Add a feature request or bug to your change management sheet
- Add a purchase request to your purchase logs
- Log incoming tickets
Managing millions of tasks, Todoist is one of the best online task management app and todo list. It has Web, iPhone, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Outlook flavours (and more!).
- Add a new task to a project
- Prioritize and schedule times to take care of your new tickets
- Add tickets assigned to you to your Todoist list
Learn more about Snappy Customer Support.